MY AIMS IN MY LIFE: TRAINS
I am a big fan of the trains. As a child, I always wanted to train/tram/bus driver. These days I think it is an excellent job because you can enjoy stunning views of the country. Sadly, I never chose this carrier. I love to travel by train because I don’t need to drive so I can enjoy views, drink beer, listen to awesome music and read the book/do something creative/think about life.
TRAVEL ON HIGH SPEED AND HERITAGE TRAINS
- Fuxing Hao/ CR400AF Chinese build high-speed train 
- Siemens Velaro/British Rail Class 374 
- Eurostar TGV/British Rail Class 373 
- Siemens Desiro/British class 350 
- Pendolino/British class 390 
- CRH3 (Siemens Velaro ) 
- CRH2 (E2-1000 Series Shinkansen) 
- Metropolitan Steam Locomotive No. 1 
- Metropolitan Railway Electric Locomotive No.12 ‘Sarah Siddons’.
- ex British Rail 1950s coach (British Rail Class 438, 4-TC)) 
WANT TO TRAVEL ON:
- Shinkansen E6
- Shinkansen 885/British Rail class 395
- ICE 3
- Shanghai Maglev Train
- IET – Intercity Express Train know also as Azuma British Class 800
TRIPS AND CHALLENGES
Dom’s 32 Hours On Trains In the UK Challenge (DONE)
- Read more about this challenge here: https://dominiksymonowicz.com/2018/07/23/doms-32-hours-on-trains-in-the-uk-challenge/
I want to travel between Moscow and Vladivostok. Distance is just 9289 km. The only problem is I need music on this adventure, so I need to buy a bunch of battery packs for my phone.
Ride a train as a train driver
This was my another childhood dream. I always dreamed of being a tram/bus/train driver. When I grew up, then I still think about being a train driver but not as a job, but I hope to have a chance to drive a train someday. If you got time and money, I am planning to travel across Europe on the train.
Train carriage as the office.
I love to travel by train, and I dream to have an office on the train or at least have a carriage converted into the office.
British train trips
- Caledonian Sleeper (From London Euston to Scotland (any) (Done)
- Night Rivera (London Paddington – Penzance) (Failed)
- Longest running direct service in the UK (Aberdeen – Penzance) (Done)
- Pullman service from London and Penzance (https://www.gwr.com/plan-journey/journey-information/on-board/pullman-dining)
- The Heart of Wales line (https://www.heart-of-wales.co.uk/)