That’s all! Good luck to you!
I know, it can be hard, depressing and annoying but it worth to do proper preparation when you are looking for your next a dream/great job. Once you found it. It will be very rewarding to you.
It took me 2 months to learn all these things before I actually seriously start looking for a job.
- .. success was to find an interesting job.
- .. achievement was that I constantly follow my plan.
- .. problem was dealing with recruiters and they waste 85% of my time.
- .. disappointment was LinkedIn as I hoped, it will be my social network
If you move house remember:
- Respect your previous work.
- Good luck!
Useful articles and resources to read
(Note: Unfortunately I lost 40 links with sources due to laptop crash)