Have you ever think about how to find Chinese character?
It sounds like mission impossible, but it isn’t. You just need to follow these steps:
- You need to find out what type of radical character is constructed of.
- Find out the radical.
- Count its strokes and go to radical page where is your radical.
- Check page number indicated by the radical
- Count the strokes of the rest of the character and locate the character in its group.
- Find page number (it should be next to)
- Go to that page and find your character.
Or be digital and simply use an online dictionary. You just copy and paste.