Let’s start from the I am not aviation geek or person who flight very often, but I do fly a few times per year, and I had an idea for the post for what I would like to have in my perfect amenity kit.
- It must be a limit to max 10 items
- I must actually use them.
This is what I would love to get:
- Pen and Paper- it useful when you need write a arrival card or some information.
- Mouthwash – as is more useful than dental kit.
- Cleaning cloth for devices – with so many devices that you are using it is good to have something to clean it.
- Eye mask – useful for sleeping and it actually helps me takes a longer nap on short flights.
- Hand cream – to keep my hand silky as my skin very annoying.
- Pillow mist – because I like it to use it with eye mask to have a better sleep. Is it any real difference? No but it works on me.
- Tissue pack – it comes handy if you need clean after mess. It means, I don’t need to bother flight attendant.
- Mints – so you when I interact with people they are not faiting.
- Lip balm – the same as with the skin.
- Bag – that can be use after flight because I like reusable goodies.
That what I would love to have is in my amenity kit.
I am not flying in business classes, so I created my own and use it instead. (I got a few items from previous flight that I am reusing.
I hope you will find this useful when you make your own amenity kit.